Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Packing!











It is hard to describe what we are experiencing in these last few days before we leave. There was a time when we could not imagine looking forward to anything, as joyous as this adoption experience, on this side of heaven. God has given us life and life abundantly! We are unworthy of His Grace! Words cannot express how He has provided for Noelle, in ways of adoption fee expenses to the smallest item while packing her suitcase. All we can say is Thank-You JESUS!








Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Psalm 2:11

3 comments:

  1. I just had to enlarge the picture to see what all is in there!I love the bibs, onesies and the hat! She should not get bored with all the cute little toys! What a clever way to save space by putting things in the bottle! We are so excited for you! Love and prayers! Fannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! Made me smile trying to see what all is in there.We will miss you at the wedding but are so happy for you. Can't wait till you get back. Keep us posted. Love and prayers. Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word the picture of that suitcase almost made me start crying! Do you mind if I post a link on my blog to yours? I don't have that many people that read my blog, but thought I would put a link on so people could be praying for you while you're in China. If you don't want me to that is fine-just let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete